In a message dated 6/12/2002 12:03:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>     Don't give up.  It is very important that you always should have faith
> in yourself.  I go by the motto which is actually the title of the book by
> Dr. Lieberman of NPF in Florida :  "SHAKING UP PARKINSONS.  FIGHTING LIKE A
> TIGER AND THINKING LIKE A FOX"

Raj, I have that book...don't worry I won't give up my husband has convinced
me that he and I are going to find the "Lorenzo's oil" of Parkinsons Disease.
 (Well, it gives me something to do anyway! )  By the way is it ok to post
FYI articles on this website? Sometimes I run across things that may be of
interest to others.

Mario, thanks for the Vitamin E info.  How much should I take?

Thanks again for welcoming me to the list.
Sherry