Hi, Dee, I"ve emailed Brownback, Landeiu (asking them where their compassion
is)and 8 other Senators so far. I ask them all JUST WHOSE LIFE AM I TAKING IF
I USE MY OWN DNA TO CURE MY PD/ I can only do a few at a time one handed.  I
really appreciate the opportunity he has afforded us with this site,  I''m
going to get to all the senators opposing SCNT.  When I sent it to friends, a
different site turned up - bills, but not that great list of senators.  Don't
know what is wrong.  Am trying to enlist the able-bodied in this action.
Rayilyn