Don Adams wrote:
>          What I remember from the unfound Question and Answer is that CoQ10
> is an enzyme that is a powerful anti-oxidant and is believed by some
> doctors to slow the progress of PD. I wish I had not lost the item.

Don, you can search "Ask Dr. Lieberman" archives by key word. Go to:
http://www.parkinson.org/search.htm

CoQ10 has also been discussed a lot on "Ask the Parkinson Dietitian,"
and you can search these archives, too -- To search "Dietitian"
archives, go to:
http://www.parkinson.org/

Click "Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"

Click "Enter Here to submit a question to Ask the Parkinson
Dietitian"

Then enter a key word in the "Search" box.

I'll also post a short article I wrote on CoQ10 separately.

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD