Hello All,
Sorry to bring this up again. But some time back I posted a mail here about
terrorism in India thats sponsored by Pakistan though I still maintain that
both the countries do want peace.
But today in Pakistan a huge explosion went off near the US Embassy killing
about 10 people and injuring 30. The terrorists working within Pak are
responsible. But what I am wondering is what you call this incident.
different, its not really terrorism etc etc. But i dont agree. Its the same.
Its terrorism when you sponsor killings in some other country. Its a
different matter that this time teh terrorists turned against Pakistan
itself but my original point remains the same.
For 15 years every single day I have heard of some explosion, some blast,
some killings etc in India done by some group affiliated to Taliban or to
Pakistan.
Please tell me again how this isnt terrorism?
Take care
Lavanya