Hi , I am using a word recognition programme called Dragon Naturally
Speaking Version 6 And I find it excellent.  I am still  a practising
Chartered Accountant.It is very good for figures after all it only has to
learn how you pronounce 10 numbers. I also use it for my other work This
letter was written using it. To make the system  work you must be prepared
to put in the time training  the computer to recogise how  YOU pronounce
words if you do this I am sure that you will not have any problems.  Any
action you ca do with your mouse you can do verbally. I spent about ten days
on and off to reach my present accuracy  of about 95%. Greetings from New
Zealand

Des Hooker