Raj:

Re your question about old age.
I take 120 mg Gingko Biloba for my old brain
I take 630 mg of Calcium Citrate for my old bones
I take 1500/1200mg of Gluchosamine Chondroitin for my old joints
i take one Aleve every 12 hours when the  previous supplement can't overcome
the natural aging process and I have a prescription for a stronger version of
Aleve (Naproxin Sodium) if needed but I've never used it

Unfortunately there are no magic bullets but I wouldn't be surprised if the
placebo effect enters into the perceived efficacy of any or all of the
supplements.

Paul