Scott,
I could relate to your posting very well. I have been working fulltime
since being diagnosed 6 years ago. I don't consider myself disabled yet,
but i'm reaching the point of thinking about  working part time. I am
wiped out by the time i get home from work,  and can do little else - it
seems all of my energy has been used up.Like you I also find my symptoms
seem to lessen on the weekends - i'm sure it's due to reduced stress .
I'm finding as others have said that it is a very difficult decision -
especially when you really enjoy your job.
But i also want to be able to do other things, besides work, while i can.
It helps hearing from others who are facing similar decisions and about
how others cope with making these changes.
It is good to hear that you are being offered other options by your
school district - i'd guess that employers such as your's are in the
minority, but hopefully as more people become  aware of and educated
about PD, more will be willing to make requested job accomodations.

Hope you get through the last few days at school okay, and good luck with
your new job.
Linda