hi all

At 15:52 2002/06/15 -0700, Donald F. McKinley aka cyberdad wrote:
>THEY ARE GOING TO PUT ME ON SPEAEL FOOD TILL THEY THEY TALK TO MY
>NERO,MD, HEART DOC. I AM NOT TO EAT ANY CANDY,ICE CREAM,COOKIES OR ANY
>THING SWEET. THEN WILL MAIL ME WHAT TO EAT EACH DAY. AS I AM GETTING SO
>CONFUSED,& NO COMPREHENDING ANY THING OR UNDER STAND WHAT POST SAYS.
>EVEN GET LOST HEAR IN THE HOUSE. NO DRIVING ANY MORE. WHAT BLUE BLAZES
>IS A YOUNG GOOD LOOKING GUY TO DO? YESTERDAY I ATE WHOLE HAMBURGER ALL
>DAY.  VIVIAN SAYS SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO FEED ME. AS I DON'T WANT TO
>EAT ANY THING. I DO DRINK 12 OR MORE CUPS COFFEE DAY. I KNOW GOD DON'T
>WANT ME TO WISH I WOULD NOT WAKE UP IN THE MORNING  I AM JUST TIRED ANY
>MORE.  IT HURTS JUST TO  STAND UP OR EAT.  GOT ALL DOORS & SOME CHAIRS
>ALL BANED UP FROM MY NEW ELEC CHARE.  TO TELL THE TRUTH I AM JUST WORE
>OUT FIGHTING.  REST OF U FIGHT & KEEP GOING.  CAMILLA I FOR GET U R MAN
>NAME BUT I FEEL LIKE HIM.  IT WOULD BE NICE NOT NOT WORRY ABOUT CUTTING
>THE GRASS AND NOT MAKE ANY REPAIRS. CAN,T ASK FOR HELP TO YOUNG ONLY 78
>HOW TO HELP NEWBIES PLEAS ALL OF U JUST HANG IN THEARE
>I.Y.Q.  DON & VIAIAN
>http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/

and then i translated:

They are going to put me on special food until they talk to my
neurologist, my gp, and my cardiologist. I am not to eat any candy,
ice cream, or cookies, or anything sweet. They will mail me what to eat
each day, as I am getting so confused, and not comprehending anything,
or understanding what the postings say. I even got lost here in the
house. I am not driving any more. What in blue blazes is a young
good-looking guy to do? Yesterday all I ate was one whole hamburger
all day. Vivian says she does not know what to feed me, as I don't want
to eat anything. I do drink 12 or more cups of coffee per day.
I know that God doesn't want me to wish that I wouldn't wake up in
the morning. I am just tired. It hurts to stand and eat. I've got
all the doors and some chairs all banged up from my new electric chair.
To tell the truth, I am just worn out with fighting. The rest of you
keep on fighting and keep going. Camilla, I forget your husband's name
but I feel like him. It would be nice not to worry about cutting the
grass and not to have to make any repairs. I can't ask for help -
I'm too young - only 78. How to help newbies? Please all of you just
hang in there.
I.Y.Q. (say it fast!)
Don and Vivian
http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/

cyberdad's adopted cyberdaughter

sis

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/