Yeah, Yeah, all right no, no, make that all wrong. That message obviously
was intended for one of my off-spring. Sorry. Damn, that's the second
mistake I've made all year. I won't elaborate on the first. I can't plead
youth and inexperience, so I will plead age and too much experience. Now,
where's my Vitamin E and CoQ10? I've got to get those brain cells
anti-oxidised and quick before I forget I've only made three mistakes this
month.... I mean year........Don't I? or was it this week...........Oh
well. It makes no difference anyway..........I mean how can you fix a
mistake like this?......... or was it four mistakes? Don't tell
me........I'll remember after while. It is just escaping me for the
moment....This memory thing...Hey, it's just a minor problem!!!  How long
have I had this problem, you ask?  What problem? Hey, I'm getting sleepy,
so I think I will turn this thing off and go to bed.

                                Don (a etc, etc, and so forth, seldom perky, pun-loving Parkie)