>     Coming to your specific question, I do not know any drug that will solve
>the problem of postural instability and falling.  But, then I am a  newbie
>and do not have much experience with the drugs as yet.

John also postponed taking med for 10 years. He was getting very stooped,
(knees bent, etc), his balance was getting bad, whilst sitting, he would
lean on one side, his speech was getting slurred, ankles swelling and
loosing weight. He started slowly on requip and all those symptoms receded.
He had a lot of nausea at first and dizziness. he couldn't tolerate more
than 9mg Requip/day. Later he added Sinemet. His tremor is still bad but
his voice and ankles are normal. He regained weight and his posture went
back to normal ( degrading a little again, at times)
What works for one does not necessarily work for another.
Maryse cg John 73/13