Kathleen,
     I'm a pwp who enjoys Tai chi offered at one of our local PD Center of
Excellence, Struthers Parkinson Center in Minneapolis.  It's a weekly 60+
minutes program tailored to pwp. Participants may choose to join in either
standing or seated.  I like the group setting because it motivates me to
do the work and because the group is very supportive.  I also have several
Tai Chi tapes (one of them published by our group leader).  Those are
handy when I have to miss a session or need gentle stretches during the
week.
    I enjoy your column.  Thanks for your support,  Geo.

Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
06/18/2002 06:32 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network