 Years ago, someone recommended Fritillaria to me when I had a cold and
was stuffed up (thick mucous, etc.).  Since I started taking PD meds, I've
been wary of adding this to the mix.  Does anyone happen to know if there
is any negative interaction between the list below and the most common PD
drugs?

        Fritillaria contains:   Fritillary seed (Fritillaria cirrhosa)
                              Milkwort root (Polygala tenufolia)
                              Platycodon root (Platycodon grandiflorum)
                              Orange peel
                              Liquorice root

Does anyone have a favorite website for getting information on
interactions?

I'd appreciate any comments.  Thanks,  Geo.