hi all

could we not share this information on-list?
surely that would be more helpful to more people, no?
do you have pd?

janet

At 21:41 2002/06/15 -0400, Pat Higgo wrote:
>Hey Pamme,
>I'm a Registered Massage Therapist in Ontario, Canada
>and I used to work out of a Chiropractor's office.  Both
>Massage and Chiro have a great deal to offer pwp.  If you
>have specific questions, feel free to contact me off list
>and I'll do my best to answer them for you.
>Peace
>Pat Higgo RMT

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/