hi all

At 03:00 2002/06/14 -0400, janet paterson
[that would be me!] wrote, in part:
>perceptions and visors and context rule!
>an amount under $10,000 US would not be considered 'significant'
>in possibly causing bias in a 'professional' review
>of, say, a new med for pd.
>as one who no longer can practice her profession due to pd,
>and whose disability pension income is $7,700 CD,
>i find my perception of this 'loosening'
>clouded by a tad bit of cynicism.
>when does 'professional' behaviour
>become 'unprofessional'?

in discussing this issue with my sis yesterday
we came up with a new way to spell "bias" :
"buy-us"  !!!

webster's watchout!

jmp

ps
what a month june is turning out to be
in giving us important news about
both ali rajput and urpo rinne!
quelle contrast!

money can't buy me love

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/