Cathy,
I was just wondering how bad your symptoms are, and how long you have had PD.
 I am 53 and was diagnosed in April.  I have a resting tremor in my right
hand, an action tremor in my right leg and mild bradykinesia.  I told the
doctor that I didn't feel I was that bad yet to require medication so I am
not on any.  I am sure from what I read that if I went on some I would walk
alot better but when I read about the reactions that people get from the
medications they are taking I think the longer I can prolong taking anything
the better.  So when you mentioned that you were wondering what it would be
like without any medication it just made me wonder how bad you are.

Eileen