Pamme

I  see a chiropractor every two weeks for a condition
which concerns my neck, upper back and head
not originally directly related or caused by PD.
I also use that chiropractor to take out my muscle knots from PD drugs
and  minor accidents that put my bones in places
where they aren't suppose to go.
I have received treatments via chiropractor for over 20 years now.
I have had PD for 5 years.
The medical profession refuses to resolve my problem
other than by prescribing all kinds of drugs as a solution,
which put me on another planet,
which only aggravates not assists,
rather than dealing with the problem
with surgery which after
thirty plus years appears to be the only solution.
However that is an issue between me and  my current  MDs'
I find that from being very active I still work, play sports
and look after my garden, etc. that a lot of muscle aches
are  solved when the chiropractor  accu pressures those very sore
and sensitive muscles and places everything in its place
through the realignment process
My program is unique in that my chiropractor
knows about PD and has taken a lot of
time to study and learn about  PD
and probably knows as much
if not more than my medical doctors(not my neuro)
about my PD
and its affects on muscles and bones in the body
We also have chiropractor's
who specialize in PD patient treatments
This has been a very sensitive topic in the past
and before we get into a list war from the ayes and nayes
and If you want more info please email me directly
Whether your husband, will be helped,
and to what extent
will probably be proportional and
depend upon how knowledgeable
the chiropractor is about PD!

I hope that your husband will get relief.

Don  PD  53/5