To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Mirapex and Requip

Eileen, I am very similar to your experience.  My right arm doesn't swing as
much when I walk but I am walking ok.  When I get to my apartment I seem to
shuffle and take short steps. I try to be conscious about it and
deliberately change the gait but it still happens.
Glenna

> Cathy,
>
> No I don't work which fortunately makes things alot easier.  I was looking
up
> in my book about propulsive gait since I am still new with all this lingo
and
> I think I also have Gait, my steps are alot smaller then they use to be
> especially in tight areas.  When I go for a walk outside, aside from my
right
> arm not swinging I seem to walk fine but when I get in my house or in
stores
> my steps seem to get much smaller.  I also can't move my toes on my right
> foot which for some reason really makes me crazy, it is the strangest
feeling
> to try and move them and they just won't move.  I guess its just a matter
of
> time before I will be on medicine.  I don't go back to the doctor again
until
> November unless I feel like I need medication before that.   Eileen

mailto:[log in to unmask]