I had acid reflux before PD (everyone in my family has hiatal hernia) and
Prilosec takes care of it.  I"m taking 500 mg of glutathione (250 AM, 250 PM)
and had dramatic improvement with first 2 pills;; thereafter the benefits
have not been as great (almost like my experience with Sinemet, which I no
longer take).  I had very bad side effects with miniscule doses of agonists,
so I'm exercising and on supplements.  My 1cents worth...Rayilyn