The second Young Onset Parkinson's Association meeting will be held
today, Saturday, June 15, 2002 at 10pm EST, 9pm CST, 8pm MST, or 7pm
PST.

We will be utilizing a program called paltalk which will enable us to
use clear voice conferencing.  This program is free and works extremely
well. If we all can not use it we will continue in the regular chat
room.

Please go to www.paltalk.com right away and download the free software
and setup an accout.  Once setup please add my nickname to it. The name
is   vile8er.

Of you have any questions or concerns please email me.  For more
information on the YOPA mission as well as information on YOPA State Rep
and members responsibilities please visit our message boards.

We still need more state reps, you can view what we have so far at:

We also need International Ambassadors from other countries.

We have some exciting news to pass on this evening so I hope all will
show up.

Tom  Berdine
Founder; YoungParkinsons.com
www.youngparkinsons.com

State Coordinator, New Mexico Parkinson's Action Network
www.parkinsonsaction.org/

President, Young Onset Parkinson's Association (YOPA)
http://www.roundisfunny.com/test/pdhood.html

Tom  Berdine
Founder; YoungParkinsons.com www.youngparkinsons.com

State Coordinator, New Mexico Parkinson's Action Network
www.parkinsonsaction.org/

President, Young Onset Parkinson's Association (YOPA)
http://www.roundisfunny.com/test/pdhood.html

---