Tom, I've emailed every senator who supports Brownback bill.   Today I called
Pete Domenici's R, NM office by mistake, trying to get Brownback, and was
told he was undecided.  Perhaps EVERY senator should be called and emailed.
I called Murkowski's office.  I always ask WHOSE LIFE AM I TAKING IF I USE MY
OWN DNA TO CURE MY PARKINSON'SS DISEASE?  For those who know me, I have been
kind, reasonable, humble and obsequious on the phone.  Rayilyn