Vello and list,  admittedly the theories postulated were undenyably more
than caasual to this cerebral de legume.  Thrillled, however, to see any and
all postures and attitudes strategizing to penetrate the cloak of
elusiveness, the mantle of  mystery that slowly debilatates a large and
growing number of  non-specific individuals.

The multi-faced group of those fighting an exhaustive battle reflects the
truths of the just penned proverb,  "when there are many bow-men focused on
a target, one arrow will surely find its mark."  I hope that conveys my hope
in the many people contributing in the  search for an answer today bringing
about a better tomorrow.