On Thursday, June 20, 2002, at 02:33  PM, Vello Reeben wrote:

> Hello Donald,
>
> thank you for the most difficult question.
>
>  My data for potatoes, sugar and alchohol/beer are taken from an
> epidemiological study from Germany published in "Neurology", they
> reflect,
> of course, a statistical mean

  Hi Vello

Does this mean if the study
was done
in a different country
other than Germany
that the results may be different or contradictory?
or
does this mean that that statistical mean takes
in a majority of world countries?

> snip

Now that your expertise is on list
can you or do you wish to
comment on the following.

I note your studies deal with
HZ frequency waves
My company creates and sells
GHZ frequency waves
and  zaps the entire countryside
for 86 kms to 161 kms with
2.4GHZ spread spectrum microwaves to deliver
high speed broadband wireless internet services.

now you got me worried that I may
without my knowledge be
modifying the brains of the people,
animals, plants and trees