I for one am becoming increasingly disgusted with the flim flam tactics and
political ineptitude that surrounds the issue of SCNT: TO ALLOW OR TO
DISALLOW?

Isn't it the duty of our elected officials to safeguard and protect the
health of the people of this country?  Isn't it their duty to become
knowledgeable about the important issues that affect the health and well
being of its citizens?  Aren't they responsible for making laws that will
enhance the scientific quest for cures of our most devastating diseases?  I
believe it is their duty.  I believe that anything less is unacceptable.
Legislation that would delay a breakthrough in stem cell research would be
more than a law of the land.  It would be a crime against humanity.

Dee