Mywif eand I are interested  in starting a suippport groupfor PWP.  dx '91 aat age 39, my personal interes alid\gns ewiith the needs of  a young onset person.    Obvioosly, this is where we wold like to focus. Ppractically speaking  ikt  wouls dbe more ferasible to have a group open to whopmeever  would like to participate in a local group.   Having more tahn one groiup at this point seems liek it would be expendingf way toomuch effort and time plaanning and coordinating the material and recruiting guest spaekers, etc..  I have attended two groups with soem regulartiy yeasr back.  The first one had been around for some time and was pretty informative.  The hour long drive ionto Houston becaame  to much to deal with so we  stopped attending.   The other was missing the right blennd of topical offerings and the attendants were  older and i coulddnt reelate to their stations in life.  Over the last several years i have  made it a point to approaac everyone i observe carryinmg on liike i do, I have met about 7 local PWP  and the  notion off beginng a support group for the area has become likee an itch needing to be scratched.  We have requested from the NPF their material on beeginnig a group so we haave that in our hands.  Additonally, you as my fellow listers, could be excellent sources for feedback experientially speaking.  If any of you have haadd either good or baad experiences  that you think we would gain from and would like to help you may sendd your contributions to my personaal email [log in to unmask]  .

Thanks to my fellow masked movers and shakers,
Par-kin-sonified with you,
Tom