KAY HERE

I wonder if the group would help me with a project that I Want to present to ROB ANDREWS, congressman for the 1st district in NJ.

I want to prepare info on the cost of drugs in the US and in
Canada,

Simply send me your monthly out of pocket, monthly list cost, insurance participation, whether cost is US or Canadian, and if you get free samples,

For example my and my wife's drug cost is approx 1000.00 us per month at list,. Of this approx 180.00 per month is for Parkinson's drugs.

I am able to obtain samples that cover about 500.00 per month

My insurance coverage is through Aetna US HEALTHCARE AND DOES NOT PROVIDE Rx COVERAGE

After I collate the material and present it to Congressman Andrews  I will report results back to the group.

Send your inf. through the group or direct to [log in to unmask]

Thanks fir yiur help