-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: YOPA ACTION ALERT 2002-4/Domenici undecided

Tom, I've emailed every senator who supports Brownback bill.   Today I
called
Pete Domenici's R, NM office by mistake, trying to get Brownback, and
was
told he was undecided.  Perhaps EVERY senator should be called and
emailed.
I called Murkowski's office.  I always ask WHOSE LIFE AM I TAKING IF I
USE MY
OWN DNA TO CURE MY PARKINSON'SS DISEASE?  For those who know me, I have
been
kind, reasonable, humble and obsequious on the phone.  Rayilyn