-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a challenge!!/response

Yes, Tom, I just sent 2 columns (one was printed in local paper) to US
News,
Time and Newsweek magazines yesterday.  Nothing is guaranteed.  I'm
currently
working on story of one our List members to send to People magazine or
maybe
even National Enquirer.  I'll get EVERY  senaor by email eventually.

Thanks for that great list of senators.  We need to work on
congrressmen.
Mine, Ken Calvert, helped stop SCNT in the House last summer. Rayilyn