Maryse,  My internal thermostat seems to be set on high, too.  I noticed
another temperature-related effect last winter.  I spent some time
outside, up a ladder - in Minnesota at 10-20 degrees Fahrenheit - removing
ice dams from my gutters and replacing them with heating cables.  (I
wasn't bright enough to do that earlier in the year before it got cold.) I
worked out there for several hours and noticed that my meds seemed to work
longer, giving me a longer "on" time.  I was never sure if it was that or
the fear factor of being up a ladder in sloppy conditions.
        Working for the Cure,  Geo.

Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
06/27/2002 12:10 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network