Hello Jan,

thank you for a short summary of your philosophy and treatment
strategy. I do not think that this writing was a vaste of time. Just a short
and clear presentation find more readers.
   As your strategy has many contacts with our rhythm-born theoretical
considerations about the SPECIFIC core of the PD I try to compare both
approaches with each other.
    I shall do it inside your strategy text.
  For beginning a general remark: In German science there is a short and
nice proverb "Experimentieren geht ueber Studieren" stressing the idea that
any theory should experimentally validated.
  So I am glad indeed that there already exists an experimenting
Parkinson-group based on rhythm-based principles.
   Your formulation "the brain connects us with the Universe through
detecting vibrations and rhythms" clearly harmonizes with our conclusion
about great planetary and cosmogonic importance of the rhythms carrying
the reasoning in the Universe, see also the comment after your point 1.

>From: "S.J.Abas" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Vello Reeben <[log in to unmask]>
>CC: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: on a causal theory of PD
>Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:08:35 +0100
>
>Hello Vello Reeben,
>
>You ask Tom and the whole list WHY your they paid so little attention >to
>Jan Abas's ideas (23.Dec. 2001). I will tell you why:
>
>Although it is a waste of time, just in case there are one or two who might
>benefit, I will summarize my message.
>
>There is not a shadow of doubt in my mind that Parkinson can be dealt with
>highly effectively, provided you adopt the following strategy:
>
>1. Put the mind/body model in the garbage bin and adopt a brain centred
>model of self.

V.R.: I can add here that serious physics and astrophysics when
discussing with an admiring the so called "anthropic principle" (all the
basic physical constants being just such as to allow an appearance of
intelligent observer) has created a thinking (in Estonia shared by
astronomers Undo Uus and Enn Kasak) that our world is hierarchic and
communication between the great levels takes place by means of such fields
which function in our reasoning, i.e., by means of brain waves.
  Our (mathematically strict) theory of the galactic rhythms gives a further
confirmation about the real uniqueness of the EEG beta waves: in the huge
10^30 range of integers there exist only 304 highly composite numbers N,
only 16 (!) of them are at the same time near-quadratic (N=a^2) in the zone
of 1% deviation and 2 of those 16 are just the EEG beta waves. And these
beta waves demonstrate a further uniqueness: the standing wave length of
them equals to the diameter of the small planets. And the life in the
Universe is said to be exist just on small planets and satellites of the
great planets.
Thus, Jan, you are not alone with your ideas.

J.A.: >2. Maximize oxygenated blood flow to the whole brain by >exercising
not only the motor brain, but also the sensory brain, the >limbic (feeling)
brain, the imaginative brain and the memory storing >brain.

V.R.: Excellent. Just to the point. In our world based on the dualism
of particles and waves and being in everlasting circulation under the
principles of INFORMATIONAL OPTIMUM "the intelligent observer", our
reasonable organism, will be stable then if we are tied to our environment
through a MAXIMUM of possible ways, through thousends of evolutonary
micropaths, including all of our physical and mental channels and all our
visible and unvisible senses.
    Our theory of the main groups of the physiological rhythms and of
the main risk (excessive 11) and defence quantum numbers (lacking 23 and
37) for the PD can give here some more detailed hints for a search of ways
to regain the course of the PD-process.
  By means of EXERCISING it is rather difficult to influence the
N(23)-rythms (which theoretically exist in the range of 30 hours to 4 min)
as  they regulate the processes in the autonomic (uncontrollable by our
will) system of the organism. However, maybe we still can influence the
N(23)-rhythms, for instance, weakened by PD peristaltic movements in the
digestion tract, indirectly, through the biophysical mechanisms of molecular
resonance? It is worth of trying.
     All the more is important to pay full attention to the other group of
defence-type rhythms, to the N(37)-rhythms, where we CAN use the
excercise-based stimulation strategy.
  That is just you have done in your WHOLE brain activation strategy!
  I am really glad to learn that such strategy works, has been proved.
  Our theory can give here some details which may be of interest to you.
  The ideal, informationally optimal N(37)-rhythms, based on the 18 existing
N(37)-group Ramanujan numbers, exist in the range of 12 to 1400 Hz, that is
in the range of EEG beta, gamma and higher waves. The EEG theta wave has a
small 2.8% deviation, the alpha wave a 5.7% deviation, the delta wave a 32%
deviation.

J.A.:>3. Exploit the redundancy and plasticity of the brain. Identify >loss
of functionality and use rhythm to regain functionality.

V.R.: When functionality is weakened or lost in the range of N(23)-rhythms
(1.25 days..4 min) we may not find a rhythm-based method for the regain.

J.A.:>4. Encourage neuro-genesis through novel experience, social
>interactions, learning (I predict that learning new songs, new dance and
>new languages would be particularly effective) and aerobic >exercise.

V.R.: Excellent. There is evidence that through the rhythms all the living
creatures are interconnected. Maybe being active together with dogs, horses,
ponies, donkies may also be useful here? Thus, a possible efficiency of
riding should be tested.

J.A.:>5. Eat an anti-oxidant rich neuro-protective/neuro-generative >diet.

V.R.: It is quite possible that there does exist more SPECIFIC dietary
type remedies based on the molecular resonance and knowledge of quantum
number risk and defence factors. It seems to me that like the drug
designers start from the main biochemical mediators involved in genesis of
the PD, the future "food designers" will probably start from such
foodstuffs which demonstrate certain PD-depending peculiarities.
I suggest here that the usual salt (NaCl) when enriched with the (37)Cl
isotope (Cl has two isotopes, 75.5% of (35)Cl and 24.5% of (37)C) may help
to regain the PD process as then both bioelements will have protective type
mass numbers 23 and 37. Who dares to start the race for testing it?
Somehow I can encourage them: in the case of essential tremor a use of
moderate alchohol (ethanol - M = 46=2*23) is accepted by MD-s as well. The
domain rhythm of comparatively mild ET, as identified by us, is also
characterized by a lack of the prime divider 23:
2*2*2*2*2*3*3*5*7*7*11*13*17*19*-*29*31.

J.A.:>6. Minimize dependence on drugs.

J.A.:>7. If you have reached a low stage and suffer from depression >then
use an electric muscle stimulator and a brain wave machine as the >starting
point. Never give up. Take charge of your own destiny and >treatment.
>Each brain is unique. Don't rely on gurus, masters, doctors, experts,
>therapists. Treat them with no more respect than you would a plumber.
>Instead seek wisdom through universal principles and seek inspiration
>through those who achieve what the experts say is impossible.
>
>If you do the above then you can kick PD firmly in the teeth as I have
> >done.

V.R.: Here I am not so pessimistic. I have met in my life several health
crises and every time seen that physicians really try to give their best.
Another thing is that existing today medical theory and therapy may seem
after some time like the medieval mercury (Hg) drugs etc. seem to us now.
  I think that in real life there well may arise situations where one should
dare to take his health for his own responsibility. Without accusations.
Today internet can help us a lot.
  As for your meaning that the treatment of parkinsonism which is on offer
today is barbaric and causes unnecessary suffering on a gargantuan scale I
have to confess that I myself have been indirectly guilty in an escalation
of the stereotaxic thermo-coagulation anti-tremor method in Estonia and
Baltic republics as MD-s placed an order and we (a colleage of mine and me)
developed an electronic device for that.
Maybe this has somehow influenced  my present turn to a search of less
rough cybernetic methods.

>Thanks Vello.
>
>Jan Abas

Thanks Jan