Hello Tom,

   I can agree with you that the proverb you cite has some grain in it.

T.M.: >The multi-faced group of those fighting an exhaustive battle
 >reflects the truths of the just penned proverb,  "when there are many
 >bow-men focused on a target, one arrow will surely find its mark."  I
 >hope that conveys my hope in the many people contributing in the  >search
for an answer today bringing about a better tomorrow.

V.R.: In the light of this proverb I would ask you and the whole
list WHY your list has paid so little attention to Jan Abas's ideas (23.
Dec. 2001):
http://www.bangor.ac.uk./TrivingOnParkinson ?
  I can understand that in professional neurologists the statistics of
case histories has created a pessimism, that for them it will
be somewhat uncomfortable to discuss topics connected to some extent with
Yoga exercises, healers, spiritual techniques.
So I will ask this WHY just you, the PWP-s (or the TOP-s as J.A.
recommends).

I myself come from (biophysical and physical) science not from Yoga/healers.

      Still I would sign many Abas's ideas with both hands, to my mind it
consists the most important things necessery for PWP-s to overcome a
frigtened stagnation:

      Read once more his moto " The only real sin in the world is not to
fight, not to realize the fullness of your own nature" (Charles McAbb).

      Read once more his main claim: "I now totally reject the dogma that
"Parkinsonism is a necessarily progressive and incurable"".

      Read once more about the core of his method, about the neuro-dance
for (wide-scale rhythmic) slow to explosive muscle movements.

      On the base of our wide-scale theory of natural rhythms (describing
geological epochs, climatic rhythms, meteorologic phenomena, physiological
and phonetical rhythms, nets of the Earth's fields, background radiation,
chemical bond energies as a SYSTEMIC manifistation of unique optimal
mathematical (Ramanujan/Erdos) algorithms valid in cosmologic 1:10^40 scale
like the Fibonacci algorithm is optimal in the (1:1000)-scale)I have real
scientific reasons to support such Abas's principles as:
- the brain connects us with the Universe through detecting vibrations and
rhythms,
- provide the brain with supportive enriched environments,
- make optimum use of: the motor brain, the sensory brain, the emotional
brain, the imaginative brain and the intellectual brain.
  In the mathematical language it will mean: use ALL the optimal-algorithm
rhythms in the range of motor, sensory, emotional, imaginative, intellectual
processes, specifically in the range of
N(23), N(29), N(31)and N(37) LAWFUL rhythms that will help one not to fall
into the net of some single near-quadratic rhythms, which are powerful but
out of the life's mainway system being significantly deviated from the
informational optimum.
  To be more exact, such PD-, ET-rhythms are still a natural part of nature,
according to Leibniz Lord has a moral obligation to guarantee a maximum of
existence in the World. So we, Human beings, have to learn how to lead the
power of such rhythms into the creation mode and not to the slave mode.
  I think I have a moral right to think so, I have read an optional course
on risk factors of chronic diseases in our university, written an essey on
cancer risk faktors when my good friend stood in front of the melano tumor
(one eye operated). I have never asked him what he thinks about the essey.
These hard questions are for one's own thinking. Now he lives and works
28 years already. Ask your oncologist what is the statistical life
expectancy  for a melano tumor with one eye operated?
Much later I met cancer problems myself. In my youth I smoked 7 years.
Being after the days of the Chernobyl nuclear catastrophy in the
Ukraine/South Russia I got a very active form of flu ending with the first
pnemonia in my life. The two bronchoskopies after the second pnemonia
discovered papilloma inside the bronchus of the middle lobe. Doctors were
happy for early finding an suggested an operation. As I was informed about
the real operation risks in my age I chose my way on my own responsibility.
Now (I am now 71)I have lived already 5 years of active life. Thanks to
bronchoscopy (the structure then swept)I could discover an indicator (forced
breathing out and noticing time of the air aftersough) in order to be
informed on the real size of this structure.

Vello Reeben