  Hello Don,
thank you for a hospitable reception in this list. I with my fool
headpiece still imagined that causes of PD present some real interest for
the PWP.
To be frank, it is rather difficult to answer you not knowing who you are. I
mean by profession. I tried to find out in the internet.
   I did find that you have been interested in hypno-therapy of PD.
   Have you been an actor, (Coast Guard 1942 etc.)?
   Or a project director of the Institute for Cultural Democracy's?
   Or head of the Digital and Power Electronics Group working on some
stereotaxic PD device?
   Or someone else? Name Don Adams is not so rare.
  I have opened my real name and profession (biophysics, theoretical
biology) and hope the same from the side of my opponent.
  One of the main professional topics of our lab has been
"physiological rhythms", experimentally and theoretically, especially in
bood pressure, heart rate, breathing, vasomotorics, less in EEG. As for me
to be now more exact, my interests have had an inclination towards
theoretical physics as well (1977 a Fibonacci-helix model of the periodic
system, this February a poster on the famous fine structure constant alpha =
1/137 followed by an invited lecture at the seminar of theoretical physics
of our university).
  For me it is rather interesting that all but one  Gauss's uniquely
determined imaginary quadratic fields, 3, 11, 19, 43, 67 are tied with the
2Pi periods of atoms, i.e., with noble gases, but the highest
representative, the domain 163, can not go into the periodic system.
  My analysis has pointed that probably the highest one already belongs
to the level of biology presenting biomolecules with the GREATEST ABUNDANCE
(polysaccharides in the form of the cellulose) in the whole bioshere of a
planet.
  All the evulutionary compact objects of the universe, elementary
particles,.. radiate at the wavelength 2*Pi*137*d where d is the diameter of
the object. The same is expressed in the famous Balmer-Bohr-Rydberg theory
of the hydrogen spectrum. Now it appears, that the fundamental constant of
physics 137.03699976 is clearly and exactly tied with equation of stright
even movement ("photon equation") and with the system of Gauss's h=1 domains
3...163.
BTW, it goes through the Gauss/Ramanujan formulae exp(Pi*sqrt(D)
where just 163 is the highest representative of this important number
theoretical system.
Thus, theoretically the study of the PD may by of great interest not only
for the PWP and medical science but also for a new science of biophysics
with its interconnected branches "biophysical rhythms" and "biophysical
(wholistic, negenthropic, Bauer's) energetics".

Vello Reeben