Cathy,
 I also have bad experience with Mirapex AND Amantadine - sudden weight
gain, sleepiness, dizziness and serious edema not only in my ankles, but
almost in my whole body, including my heart chamber, too.  Besides, Docs
still do not know what did cause (and causes) my shortness of breathe that
turns to serious in every 2 months. I do not have any tolerance to heat,
either to rooms/shops etc. with closed windows and to big crowd, or to
certain moving objects  e.g. elevators, boats, ships. When we are going to
do shopping to a mall or supermarket I have to leave the shop after 15-20
minutes and to sit down. I strongly sweat, my tremor becomes awful and I
seem to loose my orientation ability under these circumstances.  I did not
have such problems earlier.  This terrible intolerance to heat has appeared
about in the late 80s. It has been so extremly warm in Hungary in the past
two weeks (35-38 C degrees) that the heat forced me to stay inside the house
and, unfortunately, to lay in bed most of the day otherwise  I felt I again
would "collapse" in a second - as it has happenned to me a few times.

I started with Amantadine in 1999, Mirapex in 2000. I am also on
antidepressants, in the beginnings on Zoloft, nowadays on Rexetin
(paroxetinum) and Frontin (alprazolanum).

>I was wondering if anyone else on the list has noticed an intolerance to
heat.  I live in Illinois and it has been >really warm (90's) and if I am
outside only a short time, I sweat profusely.  I am wondering if it is the
disease >or the meds.     Thanks   Cathy

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**