From: "cwatts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:29 PM
Subject: Symptoms

>   Charlotte             You are correct in saying that 6mg of Requip is
not a therapeutic dose.  I had such a bad experience with Mirapex (sleeping)
that we are increasing the dose of Requip slowly.  The dosage has just been
increased to 2mg 3times daily along with Selegiline 5mg 2times daily.  I am
starting to have a little more energy but I am still very slow!
I was wondering if anyone else on the list has noticed an intolerance to
heat.  I live in Illinois and it has been really warm (90's) and if I am
outside only a short time, I sweat profusely.  I am wondering if it is the
disease or the meds.     Thanks   Cathy

mailto:[log in to unmask]