Dee, there was a terrible op-ed in Time re "Fatal Promise of Cloning" wherein
it it was argued that we must stop all cloning now because scientists MIGHT
clone a human being.  It was admitted that SCNT might help milllions of
suffering people, but it would affect "our humanity".  We just have to wait.
I sent them my "Crime Against Humanity" column + "Rx for Fear of Frankenstein
Syndrome". Do you think they will print either - probably not.  It is very
frustrating trying to educate and involve one's own family and friends in
this battle.  You have to be somebody to be heard and I'm nobody.

Our legislators are definitely not doing their job.  Rayilyn