LINDA:
 Thanks for your kind thoughts.  I must say, that seeing the show (which they
sent me a tape of) was difficult as I had never seen nor heard myself since
my PD diagnosis.  It was really quite sobering and quite honestly,
depressing.  But, then as always, I had to, (have to,) pick myself up and put
a smile on my face and keep on keeping on.  I hope anyone who caught the
actual show on their local public broadcasting station, will free to give me
any feedback.  Thanks again,  Diana