george,
        Your situation sounds similar to mine.  Same time schedule, similar
problems but add on neck and back pain, fatigue and a feeling of "not being
right" when I'm off.  I recently upped my dosage of requip to 6 mg a day
and that helped some.  Stress really makes a difference  to me so the issue
of continued work is of real concern.  I am changing to what I hope is a
much less stressful position next school year so I evaluate that as time
goes on.  I spent several weeks looking into the California State Teachers
Retirement systems disability set up aand it looks pretty good.  Even
though I intend to keep working and adapting my schedule and workload as
much as I'm allowed, it made me feel alot better to have the info at hand.
   Someone from the list put it very well I thought when they wrote, "I have
a cup of energy to use each day, and I have to decide where I want to use
it; at work, with friends or with family."  That's not an exact quote but
you get the point.  Somewhere down the road, all of us PWP's will have to
make a personal choice.  When and where it will be is up to us.
Scott from California