From: Vello Reeben [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: on a causal theory of PD

Hello Tom,

   The address of Jan Abas's PD page in my mail

http://www.bangor.ac.uk./TrivingOnParkinson

is right, two days ago I visited it again from Tartu, Estonia.
  However, the same day I could not visit it through www.msn.com.
  Today I tried it again directly but got an answer:

   "Error 404 - Page Not Found

The University of Wales, Bangor recently launched a new site. The page
you're trying to access no longer exists, or has
been moved. Please Follow the links from the Bangor home page, and
update
your bookmarks.

You may also search for the page using the form below:"

V.R.:  I do not know whether J.A. himself has put it under
reconstruction or
is there someting else.

Vello Reeben

>From: tom mccreary <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: on a causal theory of PD
>Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:41:36 -0700
>
>Hello Vello,
>I tried to go to the referred site nemtioned below but the pathway was
>interupted. Could supply it once aagain and check for any errorss.  I
>am
>curios about it.
>Thank you forr acknowledging the proverb. Its origin was totally and
>personaallly cerebral.
>TM (nothingg to do with any meditation)

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]