Dear David,   My experence with DBS-STN was  okay.  the surgery took
away my most bothersome symptom, painful dystonia involving the entire
left side of my body from head to toe.              the pallidotomy I
had in 1998 was far superior in taking away most of my symptoms  Each
persons experience with PD and its medical and surgical treatments is
different.  I'm curious,David, how long have  you had PD? when did you
the pallidotomy?   Diane