At 02:43 PM 7/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>can anyone please tell me if the generic form of sinimet could possibly be
less effective than sinimet brand itself?  thank you so much      paula

I have been taking carbidopa/levodopa 25/100 in the generic for about five
years and have not had any negative reaction. however we have moved to a
community where the Medical Center Pharmacy only prescribe the name brand
product. Everything is not up to date in walla Walla  but they grow some
good onions there.

Yours and His

David L.Moreland