Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that the American Parkinson Disease
Association Information and Referral Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
in Los Angeles, CA is sponsoring a Young Onset PD Workshop on Saturday, July
20, 2002 from 10 am - 1 pm at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.  There is no
charge for the workshop, parking is validated and a complimentary lunch is
included.  The speakers are as follows:  Stefan Pulst, MD speaking on
Genetics and Young Onset PD,
Mima Siegel, PT speaking on Exercise for Your Health, and Maureen Lee, OTR
speaking on Energy for Life (fatigue management info).  For more information
and to RSVP call toll free: (877) 223-3277 or you can e-mail me directly at
[log in to unmask]  Hope to see some of you there.

Linda O'Connor, LCSW
Coordinator
APDA Information & Referral Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center