Dear Vello
I feel that it is futile to raise fundamental theoretical and philosophical
issues
in this List, despite the fact that they are of profound practical
significance for
dealing with Parkinson. But since the one raised by you has been bouncing
around, I feel moved to add my comments also. I will be very brief.

On the cutting edge of modern physics lie the "superstring theories (5 of
them)"
and the more recent "M-theory" (which unites the 5 superstring theories).
Simply
put, they say that:

    All particles and forces (and hence all brains) are manifestations of
different
resonances of tiny(100 billion billion times smaller in size than a proton)
one-dimensional strings ( membranes in M-theory) vibrating in 10 (11 in
M-theory) dimensions. Thus rhythm is the most fundamental property of the
Universe. It is the source of the symphony of  our Universe and our
consciousness.

Now unlike, anyone else I have come across, I try to explain everything --
science, art, religion, oral sex, football hooligans..and the rest in terms
of 6 brain-centred
principles. One of them says that:

        "The brain connects us to the Universe"

And it does so by detecting and generating vibrations.

From this, I immediately deduce  that music and rhythm (and not
anti-oxidants) must play the most fundamental role
in my treatment of Parkinson. Hence I have invented a set of exercises
which I call "neuro-dance".

And I am still thriving on Parkinson, treating it as a "challenging sport
or a hobby"
to be enjoyed every day. If you will allow me a little Zen: The best way to
beat Parkinson is not to try to beat it.

Those of you who are curious can see the proof by visiting the page whose
address I shall give below. But please understand that there is a high
probability
that you will be wasting your time. Soon after I announced my Site on 23rd
December last year, it became quite clear to me that there aren't  many who
understand me or can benefit from visiting my Site. I had major plans to
develop the Site, but I abandoned them and didn't even bother to register
the
Site with the search engines.

So, if and only if you fall into the small category who like to make
deductions and predictions from a small set of fundamental principles, then
you may see the proof of neuro-dance on:

            http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas009/proof2.htm

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas (each day is Christmas day for me,
because
I choose to make it so every morning)
and
Hakuna Matata