hi all

having journeyed to our country's capital
the city of ottawa
today for my annual neurological tuneup
at the parkinson's clinic
based in the ottawa civic hospital,
where my neurologist is also a boardmember
of the local parkinson society of ottawa carleton
which in turn is affiliated with
the parkinson society canada,
and where literature from the psoc and the psc
as well as wemove and some other orgs
are on display in the pd clinic reception area,
it occurs to me
that the most recent newsletters from each pd org
were not on display,
and i now wonder
"why not?"
isn't that the precise location
where the highest volume traffic in parkies
might be found in the entire region?
where those parkies just might
have a few minutes in which to cool their heels
and browse whatever reading material is handy?
wouldn't supplying the latest pd org newsletter
provide more benefit in terms of awareness for all parkies
than out-of-date copies of 'readers' digest'?
[with all due respect to rd and similar periodicals]

janet