Dr.Abas,
I was dx 92 at 40 yrs if age. My case of PD is very minor. Yyesterdaay i
eenjoyed thee results of my efforts of coordinating a pinic andd fisfh fry
for 155 frinds. It wass quiet a feat in tthat 4 weeks ago the now park-like
settingg was a standd of trees with thick understory off briars, saplings,
and other scrubs.  As it was my vision i took it upoon myselff too machette
myy way thru 9-10 thouosand sq feett of this under growth.  Idettermned thee
size of thet site based on my expperience as a custom home builder andd
architect pre-PD.   Aftee much help on weekends by aa ffeww faithful
hardworkers i spent 3-4 ours mounted aboard a  med size tractor applying
some finall touches on the site..   I did all this onone of thee liightest
regimen of meds acccording to my Neuro.(@8 AM-1 25-100 sinemet; 1 100 mg
symmetryl; 1 1mg Mirapex; 1 5mg eldepryl and 1 25-100 sinemet CR, @ 12AM - 1
25-100 CR; 1 1MG Mirappex., @6 PM - 1 25-100 CR; 1 1mg Mirapex) sometimes,
like yeasterday, i forgott to ttakee the laast dose untiil 8:30 PM.
Point is, whaat if your specific case is milder than mine allowing you to do
the things you do so unencmbered by the typically diisabliing affects of PD.
To me, and possibly to others on lisit, it would be of much greater interest
to hear of a more advaanced case    beingg  greatly improved by your
"Nuerobics" and by Vella's altternative theorys.  Thiss would be off
tremendous importance too thee PD world at large from PWP and all of the
linkss assocciated with them.  A claim that could be heralded by much
greater numbers than  do at  present iff not all. Then you would haave thee
validation necessary too win favvorr in aa population that is desperatelyy
desirous of such unfulfilled hope.

Tom
PS. I for one would love forr your  theories be substantiated to the point
of world wide acclaaim.  Then it woukd be today's neysayers on the outside
looking in..