This is good news!  In this age of technology this would seem the logical
approach in gathering facts, statistics and histories of Parkinson patients
with one objective being a common denominator for the cause of Parkinsons.
Computers can sort through the history data of millions of people and if
there is a common denominator, it will eventually show up.  Now...we just
need to be asking the right questions.  By the way, if there is a need for
participants in this project, sign me up.

Dee