Hello Rita!  The next intergenerational caregivers conference will be on
November 3rd.  All ages are welcome and there are activities for everyone -
unfortunately I don't yet have the speakers all confirmed.  I am part of a
coalition of about 40 health service agencies who get together and put these
conferences on 4 times per year.  This will be the first one at which we will
have care available for those who need it so that the families can come
without worry.  We usually have breakouts on legal issues, children's art,
music, theater stuff, maybe lifting or other home care skills, something with
a non-denominational spiritual component, and some things like manicures,
make-up artists, massages and haircuts.  Everyone volunteers their time - we
get door prizes and food donated and tada!  Pretty good day for everyone
involved.  As soon as we have flyers and such I would be happy to send you a
batch. Thanks for your interest, Meg