1206 123rd Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98005
(877)980-7500

All articles at www.nwpf.org
--------------------
July 7th New York Times Editorial on Stem Cell Advances

Congress remains stuck over whether and how to impose a ban on human
cloning. Meanwhile, researchers have been reporting significant progress in
experiments on stem cells, the key ingredient needed for therapeutic
cloning and other cell therapies.

--------------------
Action Alert - Time to Call Your Representatives

The President’s Council on Bioethics Released Their Report on Human
Cloning. The Report Calls for a Four-Year Moratorium on Therapeutic Cloning
for Important Medical Research.

Report on Behavioral Disorders After Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery

Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus may be accompanied by
aggravation of pre-existing behavioral disorders, according to this report.
(copyright WEMOVE)

www.nwpf.org