Michael Levesque, M.D.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Los Angeles, CA

Dear Dr. Levesque:

I receive the Parkinson's List. My wife was diagnosed last summer.

I am writing however on behalf of one of the most important
contributors to that List, Deborah Setzer.  I was alarmed,after
reading many Deborah's letters to the List, to learn just today of
her dire medical condition. It truly is a matter of life or death and
is heart rendering, even to such a remote friend such as me.

I know that you must receive countless requests for help with their
Parkinson's and MSA disease but truly, Deborah and her husband are at
he end of their rope. You are their only hope. It is a matter of life
and death.

I implore you, please consider Deborah for a trial patient of your
adult stem cell transplant. If successful, not only will it help her
but since she is such a high profile in the List, it would boost all
of our spirits. Their information is:

Robert Setzer sr.
Deborah Setzer, Patient
16308 autumn creek court
Charlotte, N.C. 28278
704-588-9797

Dr. George Raad
Park road medical center
Charlotte, N.C,
704-523-2565

May God bless you in your fine undertaking.

Cal and Harriet Grafton

--
Calvin Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co, Inc.