At 08:48 2002/07/13 -0500, Don Adams wrote:
>On 12 July Janet Paterson wrote to PIEN under the subject "I'm not smiling":
>QUOTE;
>hi all
>i don't get it
>a so-called humour list (snip)
>why?
>what does this have to with parkinson's? (snip)
>i'd really like to know
>----------------------
>        Would someone else on  this list please take on this trouble
maker?. You
>can inform her as to how much it means to most of us who also suffer the
>debilitating symptoms of PD to have, in the form of humor, an outlet for
>our mental pain and anguish. She asks why, and what does it have to do with
>Parkinson's? If she doesn't understand, perhaps that is the reason she
>attempts to strike out at others on this list and the Sparkle list.  Rather
>than anger, I feel pity, but not to the extent that this question should
>not be answered for those new members who do not know about her past re the
>lists. I hope someone other than myself will respond, as well. Remember,
>she doesn't have to subscribe to Sparkle if it offends her. We need Sparkle.
>
>                                Don Adams

actually don
the part you have snipped is what i am concerned about
thus
'i really want to know' is mis reprsented above

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/