>> claiming to be a sublist of the parkinsn listserv
>> and repeatedly promoted as such on the listserv
>> and using a server at nipltd as a charity list

>> what do barbara patterson and simon coles think
>> of the connection between their lists and this 'off-shoot'?
>> i'd really like to know

>> I AGREE WHITH MY CYPER DAUGHTER  AS I SAID I AM NOT A PRUDE AS I HAVE =
>& MOM GONE TO NUDEST CAMPS. I TOOK PICTYRE FOR MAGESCINE I HAVE A 12 OLD =
>GIRL THAT USE MY PC. I TOLD HER NEVE HIT THE ICON OF A LETTER TO HIT THE =
>1 FOR MSN. ON SPARKEL THERE IS IMOP THERE IS THINGS I DO NOT WANT A 12 =
>YEAR OLD GIRL TO READ. OUT SIDE OF THAT IT IS FINE TO RENAME THE SAME =
>OUT SIDE OF SOME OF THE ONRY STUFF. FOR ME I CAN DELTE  OK VIVIAN GOT A =
>STORY SHE HURD AT HAIR PLACE WHEN I GET TIME I WILL SEND IT.  I.Y.Q.  =20

hi dad
i'm not a prude either
sex is how we all each one of us got here
it is only misrepresentation that gets my dander up
sis

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/