At 14:35 2002/07/13 -0500, Jo Ann Coen wrote:
>Janet - SPARKLE is a list where we PWP, CG's, friends and even enemies
>can laugh, joke, vent or
>whatever strikes their fancy.  It has absolutely NOTHING to do with being
>an off-shoot of the PD list, and has no concern whatever to Barb P and
>John C.   It is owned by Bonnie and Hans, and Praise God for them,
>because if ANYONE has the nerve to write something funny on the PD list,
>they are reprimanded by  more than one person.  This new list provides us
>with entertainment and a place to vent without repurcussions.  It is NOT
>for serious minded people who don't know how to laugh or even smile, and
>who are seriously depressed.  You would  probably NOT be happy with this
>list.  Jo Ann

i agree with one of your statements:
i.e. i would not be happy with a list which misrepresents itself;
that is why i unsubscribed.

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/